CHATBOX
CHATBOX LINK || NO SPAM OR ABUSE!

x-generation
EST. 2009 | X-MEN AU SET IN 2023 | NO WORD COUNT | JCINK PREMIUM

UPDATE #08 - Restricted Powers Change

Have a look around and do not hesitate to ask questions!

Add Reply
New Poll

Summer Nights
Cessily Kincaid
 Posted: May 24 2018, 02:30 AM

X-Men

Twenty FiveTeacher/ x-men
MercuryCannon
It's ComplicatedFox
applicationtracker

Cessily Kincaid

There was a note on Sam's door, A little post it, with a key taped to it. It read very simply.

'come to the roof, bring the key and a pillow. Love Goo Girl.'

Cessily had spent all day getting this set up, or well, off and on. She had classes to teach but that was why the cooler was locked, she figured if any teens snuck up there while she was away they wouldn't have a way in unless they were just really bold and wanted a tub of Ice, once she was done for the day she had bought a case of Sam's favorite beer and some sodas and loaded the cooler, then ordered Chinese food for them, changed into a nice outfit, booty shorts and an off the shoulder top.

Once she was dressed she got some lights, a bug zapper, and a few fold out chairs. She had tucked a blanket up there too and made sure that was set up for laying on. Finally she got a jukebox, an old one she had kept and decided to lead it with an old CD, it was a mix, but it had one song she wanted. She got it ready to play. She then made sure to double check everything. She hoped he made it up there before the sun went down.

She slipped her shoes off near the blanket and tried to figure out the best way to pose for him. She then got lost watching the sky, which was her plan was to watch the sky with her... well they hadn't defined the relationship but, she liked to think they were dating. Not that she would push it. Sam had gotten out of a bad relationship, as he told her at Christmas. But, after the rod trip she did wonder a little. She let a soft smile dance across her face at the memory of his touch, and those late nights together seeing the country...she rubbed her own arm and let her teeth dig into her lower lip. That boy did something to her.

Samuel Guthrie

PM
^
Samuel Guthrie
 Posted: May 30 2018, 11:15 AM

X-Men

twenty-onementor
cannonballcanon
Singlekyros
applicationtracker

Samuel Guthrie

Another day was drawing to an end but to Sam it had felt like a whole month had passed by in the span of twenty-four hours. He was so ready to shower and just go to bed. His problems would be waiting for him again in the morning, especially considering that his youngest siblings were getting restless. He was constantly on the lookout for things for them to do but it was too risky taking them off school grounds too often… and he wasn’t sure they quite understood just how serious things were for the Guthries right now. It was a risk that Sam wasn’t sure he was willing to take.

When he got to his apartment that he shared with Nate, he almost missed the note taped to the door, backtracking moments after unlocking and stepping inside. It was an invitation of sorts to join Cessily up on the roof. He recognized her handwriting immediately. Why she’d signed it ‘Goo Girl’ was beyond him… he certainly hadn’t given her that nickname.

Shaking his head, he pulled the note off the door and went about taking a shower. If he was gonna meet Cessily up on the roof, he was going to be clean. It was the least that he could do. Oh, and grab a pillow on his way out. After his shower, he dressed in sweats and a loose t-shirt, grabbing a hoodie in case the summer night got a bit too chilly for either of them. Grabbing a pillow, a blanket, and the key to the cooler that she kept up on the roof, Sam headed that way.

Cessily had spread a blanket out and was sitting on it, leaned back, face turned up towards the night sky as she studied the stars above. “What’s this all ‘bout?” Sam asked as he got closer, a smirk forming at the corner of his mouth.

--- Cessily Kincaid

PM
^
Cessily Kincaid
 Posted: Jun 8 2018, 01:06 PM

X-Men

MercuryCannon
It's ComplicatedFox
applicationtracker

Cessily Kincaid

Cessily was relaxing when she heard his voice and jumped a little bit. "Oh fudge, ya weren' supposed ta sneak up on me." She chuckled and hurried over to the boombox and carefully pressed the play button, it had reset. Which made her grumble before she skipped to the right spot. "He turned to me as if to say. "Hurry Boy, it's waiting there for you!"

Cessily got to her feet and motioned Sam over to her, with a cheeky grin plastered on her face. She swayed her hips a little to the beat, as he walked the song would hit the part she wanted. "It's gonna take a lot to drag me away from you. There is nothing that a hundred men or more could ever do! I'd bless the rains down in Africa! Gonna take some time to do the things we never had."

This was probably the cheesiest thing she had ever done, well outside the Macaroni date. But, then again. This was Cessily's style, it was a little dorky, and cheesy, but full of love. She mouthed the words to the song, swaying her hips to the silly song that every person she had ever met knew, despite it's glaring age. She figured it lived on for being such an odd song, it really was when you thought about it. She had chosen it because she thought it would make Sam laugh.

Once Sam got to her, she carefully took the things from his hands and sat them down, her arms wrapping around his neck and swaying with him. Her eyes locked on those beautiful sea green orbs. Every time he looked at her with those eyes, she felt different, no longer like a woman made of cold liquid metal. In his gaze she felt like a woman, just a normal woman. It meant so much to her, she couldn't help but smile around him, who wouldn't when a beautiful boy like that smiled at you?

The music soon faded and she began to speak. "I wanted ta give ya a little relaxation, ya been workin 'ard since we came back. I know ya got some family stuff goin on. I didn' wanna press but, I just want..." The boombox went to the next track, a familiar beat kicked on and Cessily's cheeks went blue. "Revin' up your engine, listen to her howllin' roar. Metal under tension, beggin for your touch and go. HIGHWAY TO THE DANGER ZONE!"

The redhead burst out laughing, the intimate moment becoming more of a joke than she planned. Though the words fit a little bit...she was metal after all. She giggled madly and buried her face in Sam's chest to keep from laughing loudly at the situation. She was giggling loudly though. "Alright, I s'ould turn t'at off before my taste in ancient music runs ya off." She was still giggling.

Samuel Guthrie

PM
^
Samuel Guthrie
 Posted: Jun 17 2018, 08:21 PM

X-Men

twenty-onementor
cannonballcanon
Singlekyros
applicationtracker

Samuel Guthrie

The ghost of a grin crept into the corner of Sam’s lips. “I didn’ mean t’ sneak,” he said, not sounding one bit apologetic at all. Apparently the music playing was really important to whatever it was that Cessily was trying to accomplish, made very obvious when she rushed over to the box and forced the song to skip ahead to what was supposed to be the right spot. He laughed as she sashayed her way toward him as she moved to the beat of the music playing.

Relieving him of the pillow, blanket, and key, Cessily wrapped her slender arms around him, trying to coerce him into swaying to the music with her. How could he say no? She explained that because of everything he had going on, she just wanted him to be able to relax a little bit. She meant to say something else but the music track changed and Cessily blushed as something that didn’t fit the mood that Cess was trying to achieve here.

Cessily’s melodic laughter filled the air and she admitted that she really needed to go turn off the music before it scared him off. As she pulled away to go to the boombox, Sam let her go, albeit a bit hesitant, following her toward the setup that she’d arraigned before his arrival.

--- Cessily Kincaid

PM
^
Cessily Kincaid
 Posted: Jul 1 2018, 03:06 PM

X-Men

MercuryCannon
It's ComplicatedFox
applicationtracker

Cessily Kincaid

The coy smile on Sam's face was like the sun shining on her's. It warmed her right down to her core, she could never get enough of it. The Vacation had been everything she wanted, light nights together, laughing in the jeep. Seeing his home, seeing the country. Late nights in small motels, sharing beds, looking at stars, the moon. She could never get enough of the shining smile. It kept her warm at night when the bad dreams of the tube crept in.

She regretfully hurried over to turn off the boombox and then returned to Sam. A big smile on her own face. "Ye, ya didn mean ta...really sounds like ya..." She teased him and wrapped her slender arms around him again. Her cheeks still had a light tinge of blue to them. "I jus wanted ta see ya smile again." She explained, making sure everything was plugged up. "I got yer favorite food commin soon, an if ya got the key. T'ere are treats in the cooler." She teased him with a soft wink, her arms had not left him since returning. "We can watch the sky, an...talk. I never got ta t'ank ya fer the trip...I...won ever forget it."

Another smile pulled at her cheeks, silver eyes bashfully looked up at Sam. She wanted to kiss him, not like it was something new but...she really wanted to at this moment. She stretched up a little and planted a kiss on his lips, it was quick and soft. She was still on her tip toes, she had just stretched a little bit. Quickly reducing back down, she...liked being so short next to him. Though she stayed on her tip toes.

Samuel Guthrie

PM
^
Samuel Guthrie
 Posted: Jul 1 2018, 09:55 PM

X-Men

twenty-onementor
cannonballcanon
Singlekyros
applicationtracker

Samuel Guthrie

He stuck out his tongue when she insinuated that he had completely meant to sneak up on her. “Believe whatever ya wanna,” he said, shifting as she slipped her arms around his neck. As she explained everything that she had planned for their night, Sam arched a brow. “Y’ really thought a’ everythin’, didn’ ya?” he asked, hands on the girl’s waist.

He leaned down a bit as she pushed herself up onto her tiptoes, their lips meeting for only a moment or two. “I got the key, jus’ like ya asked,” he said, pulling away even though he really didn’t want to and digging into his pocket to pull out the key in question. He held it out to the girl, only to pull it away whenever she reached for it.

--- Cessily Kincaid

PM
^
Cessily Kincaid
 Posted: Jul 4 2018, 12:02 AM

X-Men

MercuryCannon
It's ComplicatedFox
applicationtracker

Cessily Kincaid

Cess took the key and slipped it in her back pocket, winking at him and smirking. "I believe ya want ta 'old me as long as possible, Samuel Guthrie," she said softly. She swayed her hips slowly, allowing him to match the silent beat. She giggled a bit and danced with him, enjoying the warm touch. She had thought that she hated warmth. But Sam made her love it, he even made her love the sun again. She often remembered sitting on the beach in California and feeling normal, That was the very best part about Sam. He made her feel normal - actually, better than normal. He made her feel beautiful.

She could not get enough of the Kentucky boy who had stolen her affection and if she was willing to admit it, her heart. She dreamed about him and talked about him. She smiled whenever she saw him. He was such a light in her life. It was strange to think how attached the pair had become. But the trip across the country was very bonding. She stared up at his eyes while moving to the beat in her head.

"If I didn' know better, I'd say ya sneak up on me often," she teased him, her arms holding him a little closer. She loved his touch. She wondered if she should bring up what she was cut off about before but the thought of losing him by pressing... that was too much. She would back off for now. "I figured one last night under the stars would be good fer ya. Jus like...in Cali." Her cheeks went blue again, flushing a little at the sweet memory of kisses on the beach and giggling under the stars, his warm hands roaming her body, the tickle of his beard. She shivered a bit.

Samuel Guthrie

PM
^
Samuel Guthrie
 Posted: Jul 4 2018, 11:13 AM

X-Men

twenty-onementor
cannonballcanon
Singlekyros
applicationtracker

Samuel Guthrie

She stepped closer to him, snatching the key out of his grasp before sliding it into her back pocket and giving him a rather seductive look as she clung to him, pressing her body against his, swaying to music that was only in her head. Without the boom box playing and with just the two of them up on the roof, dancing to music that wasn’t there, Sam let his eyes drift closed for a moment and he nodded at her previous statement. “Y’ got me there,” he said with a soft grin that she couldn’t see.

After many long moments of this, Cessily pulled back a bit, looking up at him. “That’d be nice,” he admitted when she said that she figured they could have one last night under the stars like they had done so often in California, as well as to and from the Golden State. “But why’s it gotta be the last one?” he asked. “Who’s gonna stop us from havin’ this a couple more times?”

--- Cessily Kincaid

PM
^
Cessily Kincaid
 Posted: Jul 9 2018, 07:46 PM

X-Men

MercuryCannon
It's ComplicatedFox
applicationtracker

Cessily Kincaid

Cessily blinked several times and then a soft smile grew along her features. Her silver eyes stared up him, she couldn't look away. She could never look away, her gaze always lingered when she saw him. The way he moved, spoke, held her. She took a moment and then finally looked down bashfully and spoke. Ye. I guess you are rig't we can 'ave lots of t'ese...I.." She trailed off, worried still about ruining what she had, she didn't want to leave it there. Sam would know then. "I would love ta do t'is more, maybe anot'er road trip some day." She added quickly, and then not sure what to do. She took a moment and leaned against him.

"Ya always make me smile Sammy. " She said softly, leaning her cheek against his chest and continued to sway, but it was slowing. She could feel her heart racing at his touch alone. She wanted to say more, it was eating at her. She wasn't sure how much longer she could go, without telling him how she felt. "Sam..." She finally said softly. "Ya know...Ya mean a lot ta me. I love the time we spend toget'er an I don' want t'at ta end but...I gotta know." She finally looked back up at him.

"W'at would you call t'is relationship?" She was being a bit blunt, if he didn't want to date, that was fine. But, she wanted to know were she stood.

Samuel Guthrie

PM
^
Samuel Guthrie
 Posted: Jul 10 2018, 01:52 AM

X-Men

twenty-onementor
cannonballcanon
Singlekyros
applicationtracker

Samuel Guthrie

Cessily seemed to have not realized that since they were living under the same roof and did generally the same thing, that it would work out in their favor and give them the opportunity to have more moments like this. “I”m sure we can plan out somethin’ in the future,” he said. He’d be lying if he said he didn’t miss their time together on the roadtrip.

As she pressed herself closer to him and their swaying slowed and her words turned softer than before, Sam became very aware of the direction that this conversation was going in… and this time, he was going to be prepared, dammit. When she asked what he would define their relationship as, he waited a moment, not in hesitation, but in trying to figure out the best way to say what was on his mind.

“What d’ya wanna call it?” he asked before continuing speaking. “I done the open relationship thin’ before an’ I gotta admit, I only did it ‘cause I really liked the girl. I ain’ good at sharin’, an’ I don’ think I could share y’, either.” A pause. Did that sound creepy? The more he dwelled on it, the creepier it sounded to him. “So if yer mine, yer gonna be jus’ mine.”

--- Cessily Kincaid

PM
^
Cessily Kincaid
 Posted: Jul 10 2018, 09:59 AM

X-Men

MercuryCannon
It's ComplicatedFox
applicationtracker

Cessily Kincaid

Cessily felt the tension in her spine grow, while she waited for Sam's answer. The knot in her stomach was building and getting larger, while the pause was maybe only a minute it felt like hours. She had said it, and her worst fears were coming true. She felt it, in her head. The little voice that always pointed out her flaws, her mistakes, her misgivings. Telling her over and over, how she pushed him too far. How she would always be alone, no one could commit to her. She was a freak, a monster, a...

Sam's voice, made the one in her head stop.

The question came, and she was not ready. She couldn't answer before he continued, talking about open relationships. That wasn't what she wanted at all either, the idea of him being with another person...it...it ate at her, of coarse he wouldn't want to be with just her. He couldn't even be seen with her, how could he look at her. She belonged back in the tube, with all the other freaks. Not here playing human.

Another pause ate at her, she was about to recoil when the last words came. She looked up at him, her mouth hanging open slightly. She felt the liquid welling up in her eyes, not tears. Just part of her form, she wasn't controlling this one. Her body had done it as a reaction to the feeling of a weight being pulled off her chest, she pulled him tight and buried her face in his chest. "I want to be just yours. Samuel Guthrie...Your who I want ta be wit. No one else, just you an me. Togt'er." She almost blurted the words into his chest. Taking a moment to scold the stupid voice in her head, before looking up at him again.

"That was the best answer. Old sc'ool. But, perfectly you." She reached up and pushed some of the 'tears' away, a few remaining. "You were in an open relationship? T'at must of been interestin." She kind of tried to change the subject before taking a moment and then adding. "Does t'is mean I get ta meet the family? Ya know I teach like, four of em."

Samuel Guthrie

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES -
 photo AffiliateButtonTempt_zpspntsfh7x.jpg
SKIN BY WHAT KATY DID @ SHINE. CFS BY BLACK. CODE TAG BY JAWN. MISC. CODING BY KYROS OF X-GENERATION