CHATBOX
CHATBOX LINK || NO SPAM OR ABUSE!

x-generation
EST. 2009 | X-MEN AU SET IN 2023 | NO WORD COUNT | JCINK PREMIUM

UPDATE #07 - Check out what's new!

Have a look around and do not hesitate to ask questions!

Add Reply
New Poll

Abyssal Remembrance
Ezra Wagner
 Posted: Apr 24 2018, 06:19 AM

Brotherhood

Seven thousand and one (?)King of neyaphem and omnipotent ruler of brimstone
AzazelCanon
SingleLuka
applicationtracker

Ezra Wagner

It had been some time since Azazel had last seen Raven, although he wasn’t entirely sure. Time did not exist in Brimstone, or at least, not in a way that could be easily comprehended. Azazel understood it, but his people lived in ignorant bliss. There was no day or night, and his subjects went about their lives in an organised fashion that one could say mimicked Earth, but it was not the same. The warlord let out a sigh, kneading his forehead as the last of his whining subjects had left his throne room. After millennia, one would think that the Neyaphem would be able to sort out their own issues. They still aged of course, but the Neyaphem were immortal and he was the oldest of them all, and only now was he starting to get slivers of grey within his black hair and beard.

Leaning back in his throne, Azazel waved his hand to open a window to Earth, looking through with golden eyes as he watched Raven for a moment. She was sitting at her desk within the Brotherhood compound, eyes peering at a computer screen intently – she looked tired. A smile touched his lips before he vanished from his iron throne in an instant, leaving nothing behind. The guards and his children who lived in his fortress with him were used to Azazel disappearing to go on missions on Earth. Azazel was their only hope in reclaiming the Earth for their own, and besides, without him Brimstone would not be habitable, and they would all be dead. A lot rested on Azazel’s shoulders, and while the drama within his realm could differ from time and again, he still felt trapped and like a lot was out of his control. Perhaps he should just settle with the notion that he would never be able to set his people free, at least they were happy for the most part.

At first, Azazel remained hidden as he teleported into the room, half way between his own dimension and this one. As sleek as a shadow, Azazel materialised behind the chair, his suit fitting nicely to his form and accentuating his lithe physique. ”Hello darling,” he purred, taking a step closer as his tail flicked behind him in anticipation.

Raven Darkholme | 379 words

This post has been edited by Ezra Wagner: Apr 24 2018, 06:20 AM
PMWebsite
^
Raven Darkholme
 Posted: May 15 2018, 05:22 PM

Brotherhood

Eighty-nineLeader of the brotherhood of mutants
MystiqueCanon
SingleAddy
applicationtracker

Raven Darkholme

Golden eyes remained dazed by the beaming smile that radiated from Raven’s computer screen. It belonged to a warm face framed by beautiful locks of flowing auburn hair, accented by two captivating hazel eyes that once held Raven’s future. Destiny, the woman who held Raven’s hand and heart for decades now just a mere memory in her immortal life; How the world could be so cruel. She often thought about Destiny, and where they would be today had she not met such an untimely death… but wouldn’t it have always been this way? The topic of Raven’s immortality came up frequently between she and her late paramour, though as Destiny grew older, Raven’s views on the woman never changed. As brown hair slowly faded to grey, Raven never batted an eye at Destiny’s evolution. She had always been so much more than a pretty face, she was her best friend and her ally…. Destiny was her home.

Raven felt her chest grow tight as her mind recounted the time she’d spent with Destiny. There wasn’t a day that went by that she didn’t think about her. Wasn’t this why she was here at the Brotherhood compound? Destiny had always told her of her visions of the future, where Raven would usher in peace for mutant kind… She’d already let Destiny down in her oath to protect her daughter, she couldn’t let her down again. Besides, she had Trevor to think about now. He’d grown so much in the year he’d been with the Brotherhood, though it was almost eerie to have him around, some of his mannerisms almost too similar to his grandmothers. Even with this said, Raven loved having him close, it provided her with a sense of comfort… like a keepsake from Destiny that she wanted to love and protect the best that she could. Blue fingers traced along her computer screen as she envisioned the warmth her skin once held. ”I miss you so much- ”

The distinct and sudden smell of the Brimstone cut Raven’s words short. She quickly closed her computer and whipped around in her seat to come face-to-face with the red man. ”Azazel,” she exhaled, forcing herself to smile despite the conflicting feelings of grief that weighed heavily on her heart. She rose from her seat, closing the distance between the two before she draped her arms over his shoulders and brought herself in for a delicate kiss. ”You’re the only man who can continuously surprise me the way you do.” She smiled again, his presence slowly pushing the thoughts of Destiny behind her. ”It’s been a while,” she declared, knowing that Azazel never truly considered time in the same way she did. ”I’ve missed you.”

Tag(s): Ezra Wagner |

PM
^
Ezra Wagner
 Posted: May 25 2018, 01:56 AM

Brotherhood

Seven thousand and one (?)King of neyaphem and omnipotent ruler of brimstone
AzazelCanon
SingleLuka
applicationtracker

Ezra Wagner

A soft, yet concerned smile crossed his devilishly handsome features as Raven spun around in her office chair, her golden eyes widening to see him standing there in all his magnificent glory. ”Raven,” Azazel purred, speaking her name in such a way that even if there were others in the room, only she would hear him. Azazel wrapped his strong arms around her frame as he kissed her in return, cherishing the moment shared between them. Raven’s thoughts were strong with grief and conflict, causing Azazel to pull away and lift her chin up to look her in the eyes with a delicate claw. ”What plagues you, my dear?” he asked, his voice tender and yet still demonic in nature.

Well, it is my nature after all. After so many millennia of existence, it still thrills me to have surprise on my side,” Azazel replied, looking down at Raven with what could pass as a smile playing on his red lips. ”I apologise that I did not visit sooner. My kingdom has been… tense. The Neyaphem think I am going mad, and they may speak the truth, but none have the power to overthrow me. I needed a break from politics,” he confessed with a sigh, although it sounded more like a demonic groan from the very depths of Hell. He was part demon, after all. Azazel’s smiled returned as Raven confessed that she had missed him, causing the warlord to pull her closer again for another light kiss, his tail curling around the small of her back.

I have missed you too, Raven. You are never for from my thoughts. I am always with you,” he said, lovingly tucking a strand of her red hair behind one of her ears. He sometimes wished that Raven would come with him to live in Brimstone, but he knew that she was devoted to her work in the Brotherhood. Azazel would help when he could, but he did have an entire demonic plane to run. Although Brimstone tended to govern itself these days, Azazel was still its benevolent ruler, overwatch from his dark castle with golden eyes and his imposing figure. She could not abandon her people, and neither could Azazel abandon his.

Without Azazel, Brimstone was a formless mass of nothing, and his people would be dead. Even with his children on Earth allowing him to live freely between both worlds, Azazel could not leave Brimstone for long to ensure that it did not collapse in on itself.

Raven Darkholme | 417 words
PMWebsite
^
Raven Darkholme
 Posted: May 31 2018, 11:57 PM

Brotherhood

Eighty-nineLeader of the brotherhood of mutants
MystiqueCanon
SingleAddy
applicationtracker

Raven Darkholme

A bashful smile formed itself along Raven’s supple lips as the warmth of Azazel’s hand brushed against her azure skin while he tenderly tucked her hair away. The soft touch of his tail brought an amused chuckle as blue hands moved to rest on his chest. Even though the two mutants had been well acquainted for decades, Raven couldn’t help the small touch of fear she felt that he effortlessly evoked in those around him. Perhaps it was the raw power he wielded that seemed to radiate from the very pores of his skin, or maybe it was the firm grasp he held over her heart that scared her most. Whatever the reason may be, as much as she loved the red man, Raven remained on guard lest she be doomed to repeat her history with the ruler of the Brimstone.

Raven took Azazel’s hand and placed a soft kiss on it as he mentioned he was always with her. It was a notion that at first, she had to get used to, but like a guardian angel, Raven knew Azazel truly had her back, even from a different dimension. He even had his own subtle ways of reassuring her of this: Occasionally, Raven would awaken to a new rose placed gently on her nightstand, or sometimes she would enter a room to find a simple note amidst a clearing cloud of other-worldly smoke. If nothing else, Raven could appreciate the passion Azazel so freely showed her even though at times she could be a tad resistant. ”I know you are,” she praised him, two sets of golden eyes finding each other once again. ”And I love you for it.”

There was a sudden chime from the desk behind her, a cell phone ringing relentlessly with an unknown number displayed on its screen. Raven let out an audible sigh as she turned away from her lover to address it: ”I’m sorry, this is important,” she said before answering the phone. She and the caller went back and forth about something that seemed like official business. There was a mentioning of a man named Logan and more references to a project that was underway. The phone call concluded with a final order to the caller from the blue woman before she set the phone down and released another sigh. ”Talk about needing a break from politics,” she said jokingly, turning to face Azazel again. ”I’m sorry, it was some business involving a little research project a few colleagues of mine have underway.” For Raven, her job was never done and for the first time in a while she actually felt bad for the interruption. But it had always been like this, even in her years with Destiny. The biggest contingency point in their relationship was Raven’s devotion to her work with the Brotherhood, especially as Destiny grew older. The couple would argue frequently about their lack of communication and intimacy while Raven was gone, but she ultimately knew it was for the greater good. But after Raven lost Destiny…. Her views on that changed drastically. ”You know what,” she started, taking long strides towards the demon man. ”We should just disappear for a bit. Let’s go somewhere and reconnect, Azazel.” Her eyes remained alight with hopeful optimism. ”How long has it been since we visited Bavaria?”

Tag(s): Ezra Wagner |

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES -
 photo AffiliateButtonTempt_zpspntsfh7x.jpg
SKIN BY WHAT KATY DID @ SHINE. CFS BY BLACK. CODE TAG BY JAWN. MISC. CODING BY KYROS OF X-GENERATION