CHATBOX
CHATBOX LINK || NO SPAM OR ABUSE!

x-generation
EST. 2009 | X-MEN AU SET IN 2023 | NO WORD COUNT | JCINK PREMIUM

UPDATE #09 - Electives & Clubs Sign-Up

Have a look around and do not hesitate to ask questions!

Add Reply
New Poll

Homecoming? Not Exactly.
Piotr Rasputin
 Posted: Jul 10 2018, 03:17 PM

X-Men

Thirty onefreelance artist
ColossusCanon
SingleRhino
applicationtracker

Piotr Rasputin

It had been a few days since the rescue mission had taken place. With the help of Marie and Zach, Piotr was able to bring his sister back from another realm. Now she was safe inside the school and resting in the medical bay. This wasn't his first visit and it wouldn't be his last until she was out. The large man tugged the white and grey stripped tee shirt over his body and scooped up his notebook. Before making his way down to the medical bay.

He stood outside the door staring at the ground before entering. "Hello, Little Snowflake. Are you awake?" he asked in his mother tongue. Before walking over to Illyana. He pulled a chair up and sat down in it. "How are you feeling?"

The large man had been worried about his sister ever since she vanished. On top of everything else going on the man didn't know if he would ever find peace. He had fulled blamed himself since she had been gone. Saying that if he kept a closer eye on her then she wouldn't have been taken. That his older brother wouldn't have allowed it to happen. The weight had crashed down on him for some time. Though it no longer mattered cause she was back. He flipped through his sketchbook and looked up at her.

Illyana Rasputin

PM
^
Illyana Rasputin
 Posted: Jul 12 2018, 02:45 AM

X-Men

TwentyMechanic/ X-men Trainee
MagikCanon
SingleFox
applicationtracker

Illyana Rasputin

Illyana was sitting up in bed, reading a book. She was connected to an I.V. Drip and had a heart monitor to make sure she was ok and well rested, she had been there a while and would probably be released soon. She was still a little banged up, two years as a slave would do that too a person. Her wrists were bandaged up pretty good, the manacles had sliced into her over the time she wore them. Her legs a upper arms had gauze and band-aids on them, her forehead was still wrapped from the laceration she had for gods knew how long. She was expecting a nurse when Piotr entered the room and her normal scowling visage turned into a beaming smile.

The man was one of the few people that made her light right up, it was a like day and night. "Brother...it is wonderful too see you." She spoke in Russian as well, the old nick name making her beam even more. He had called her that since she was a tiny little thing She nodded gently. "Full, and rested. I look forward to getting out of this bed and seeing how the school has changed." She explained, looking at him, she could see it. She had seen it every time he had visited, which had been almost daily.

Guilt.

The guilt was written all over his face. She gently reached out when he looked up at her and placed a hand on his cheek. "Dear brother. You look like you need a proper sleep." She said with a light chuckle, hoping to calm his guilt over what had happened. No one was to blame but her, and her alone. But, Piotr had always been so protective of her. It meant the world to the young girl, she knew she could always count on him. "Tell me what I have missed, has much changed? Are you still holding a flame for Kitty?" Like she was one to talk, the Raspuin siblings had a lot in common, like sharing the same crush...not that Piotr knew that...she didn't know if she could ever tell him.

Piotr Rasputin

PM
^
Piotr Rasputin
 Posted: Jul 12 2018, 03:30 PM

X-Men

ColossusCanon
SingleRhino
applicationtracker

Piotr Rasputin

[

"And you will. But please do not push it, I would hate for you to be hurt again." The brother said with assurance in his voice. She had been to him what he had been to Mikhail. He would protect her with everything he had in him. The last few weeks had Piotr's world spinning. Between rescuing his sister and confessing his feelings for Marie, nothing had been quiet the same. The mans face was stoic as she reached out and touched it.

He chuckled and shook his head. "I have been sleeping... Just a lot going on" the words fell from his lips. It wasn't a total lie, but it also wasn't the truth. The man had troubles sleeping for since his and Marie's adventure to the paint store. His world had been thrown inside out after he confessed his feelings and had been meet with a less then direct answer. But that didn't matter right now. Everything could be put on hold while he visited with his sister.

At least that's what he thought until she mentioned Kitty. He looked away from her for a few seconds. Thumbing the top of his book. "No. We broke up recently.. Both wanted different things.. As to what you have missed... Well there are new X-men more joining every year. Logan is missing... That is all I really know. I haven't been back to long" his tone was serious until his eyes met hers again and he offered her a smile. "Though that is not important right now. When you are out of here what would you like to do?" he said trying to change the subject.

Illyana Rasputin

PM
^
Illyana Rasputin
 Posted: Jul 12 2018, 09:59 PM

X-Men

MagikCanon
SingleFox
applicationtracker

Illyana Rasputin

Illy smirked at Piotr comment about not pushing herself, he was always such a worrier. But, then again. That was what she loved about him, he always looked out for what was best for her, always wanted her to be happy. "I will , Brother. I don't want to be like this either. I was trapped for so long...I just want my life back, or...to make a new one." Piotr went on to recount some rather hurtful news...the seperation of her and Kitty was the smallest on the list. With Logan gone...she knew how much he did around here. She pushed herself up more. "We will find Logan, we always do. But, in the meantime. The school will feel his absence. It is important to maintain as much normalcy for the students...I will do my part in that."

She stared at Piotr a long time and finally decided to answer his other question. "See this city for once...without something haunting my dreams. Eat real food again, get my muscles back... Make sure my Big Brother is staying happy and not worrying himself to death." She teased him, trying to lighten the mood. "It is odd, to be the right age again. I think I want to enjoy it a little, what would you like to do once I am released?" She asked, wondering if he was leaning towards something. "Maybe we can go get you a girlfriend, so you stop worrying yourself so much. You were always popular with the girls when I was around before...I think it's the muscles." She chuckled.

Piotr Rasputin

PM
^
Piotr Rasputin
 Posted: Jul 15 2018, 06:37 PM

X-Men

ColossusCanon
SingleRhino
applicationtracker

Piotr Rasputin

[

"You will have a fresh start. Though I can not take back what had happened, I will make sure that nothing stops you from having a good life." Sold in his response, the Russian looked at his blonde headed sister with a smile. She had never known Mikhail, he had left before she was born. So Piotr had worked to be as good as his brother was to him. He loved his sister and his older brother more then the man could put into words. His eyes trailed away from his sister to the door then back to her, shaking the thoughts from his head.

"Logan will return on his own in time... I am sure of it." His answer was coated in confidence. Him and Logan had grown close in his time here. He was absolutely sure that the man would return at some point. The city? the man tilted his head at her and then shook his head. "The city? We can do that.." he said quietly.

He wasn't really one for the big city, though he could understand his sisters curiosity. "I do not worry. I am fine" he said waiving his hand. "I want to do what you want to do. I've seen enough of the city. You've just come back so I want to treat you." He answered her. "Ah... I do not think I need a girl friend... And I do not need one who is only interested in muscles." He teased at her. "Besides.. I am already interested in someone. Though I am not sure anything will happen. I do not believe she wants me.."

Illyana Rasputin

PM
^
Illyana Rasputin
 Posted: Jul 18 2018, 11:48 AM

X-Men

MagikCanon
SingleFox
applicationtracker

Illyana Rasputin

Piotr's words made her sigh a little, she knew he had blamed himself. He always did when something happened to her, ever since they were children. She had always blamed it on her small size, or being a girl. But, now she wondered if there was something more. Maybe that is what being an older sibling meant, that your worried about the younger and blamed yourself for anything that happened to them. "Thank you, brother. I...I am just happy to be home. Let's not dwell on what was, and focus on what is." She hoped to remove some of that guilt Piotr carried with him.

"I just want to feel normal Piotr." She answered softly, that was almost every mutants wish. But, in Illy's case it was a little more. All her life demons had corrupted her dreams and made things into monsters, she finally felt free of that. No more S'ym, no more Belasco. Just, her and her family. "I would love to go to the mall with you, see a movie. Eat out, just...enjoy the world." It was the simplest request she would ever make in her life, when she was young Illyana would dream of big adventures. Now, she dreamt of car rides in the summer time, with the windows down. Or movie theater popcorn.

The last statement got her attention and a HUGE grin spread along her face "Interested in someone, now this is something I would like to hear. Tell, who has captured the Iron heart of the great Colossus.~" She was teasing but legitimately interested to know who had caught her brothers fancy. She had understood why the man had liked Kitty...she herself did, but that was neither her nor there. This was about her brother and his new interest. "This is what I missed Brother, please. Tell me." She had brightened up at this topic, excited to feel like a human again, to feel like a little sister again.

Piotr Rasputin

PM
^
Piotr Rasputin
 Posted: Aug 1 2018, 08:32 PM

X-Men

ColossusCanon
SingleRhino
applicationtracker

Piotr Rasputin

Focus on what is. The ever pressing threat of the MRD and the mass media that was just looking for more reasons to turn humans against mutants. The Brotherhood that threatened war with the humans which hurt the school's mission. Of course the man knew what his little sister meant but that was the state that the mans heart was in. Though his face hid it like the statue his armor often made him."You are normal.. Though that does not matter. I have plenty of money for us to give you a normal life experience" the large man teased. His side gig as a freelance artist had his ups and downs. But the man wasn't really a big spender to begin with so when it was in a low income point, he had enough to keep going.

He watched the smile spread across her face and one of his own matched it. Of course that statement would be the one to catch her attention. He shook his head and looked down at his sketch book without speaking. His fingers tapping the cover of the book. Iron heart of the Great Colossus., it was just a saying but the words stuck in his ear for a few moments.

The man was large and hearty. He could survive in situations others could not. He was a man of steel in ability, but his personality was no as such. He was a kind, caring and joyous person. While not everything he did showed that side of him, his heart was as pure as a human heart could get. He wasn't sure why a heart of iron stuck in his ears for so long.

He glanced back up at his sister and sighed. "Marie" he said his with her name rolling off of his tongue.

Illyana Rasputin

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES -
 photo AffiliateButtonTempt_zpspntsfh7x.jpg
SKIN BY WHAT KATY DID @ SHINE. CFS BY BLACK. CODE TAG BY JAWN. MISC. CODING BY KYROS OF X-GENERATION