CHATBOX
CHATBOX LINK || NO SPAM OR ABUSE!

x-generation
EST. 2009 | X-MEN AU SET IN 2023 | NO WORD COUNT | JCINK PREMIUM

UPDATE #08 - Restricted Powers Change

Have a look around and do not hesitate to ask questions!

Add Reply
New Poll

Photo Editing
Lilith Swann
 Posted: Aug 14 2017, 12:23 PM

Neutral

twenty-sevenx-gene researcher
N/Aoriginal character
unavailableSuryeol
applicationtracker

Lilith Swann

Suryeol's
Designs
If anyone is interested in getting photo's edited for their characters don't hesitate to contact me! I can do anything from resizing to more difficult edits. I shall leave a link to a full album of edits and a couple examples! When contacting please give me the picture you want edited, explain what you want done and give the dimensions for said image (400x450, 200x400, 250x400). I can be contacted via this thread, pm, skype (bingeul) or discord (suryeol#3194), when using skype or discord please let me know you added me!

user posted image user posted image

Created by Kate
PMEmail
^
Carol Danvers
 Posted: Aug 19 2017, 10:06 AM

X-Men

thirty threeformer air force colonol
Binarycanon
TakenOri
applicationtracker

Carol Danvers

I have two lovely ladies who need app resizing, and one of them has a special thing. Thank you in advance!!

For Tandy Bowen: Face Claim is Dove Cameron.
Editorial page pic please resize to 450 X 400

Basics page pic Please resize to 200 X 400

Application page pic please resize to 200 X 400

Tandy also has a silver/white mark above and around her right eye in the shape of a crescent moon. picture is here. if you could add that to her images it would be awesome!

For Theresa Cassidy: Face Claim is Madelaine Petsch
one please resize to 450 X400
two please resize to 200 X 400
three Please resize to 200 X 400

If you could give her vivid green eyes as well, that would be fabulous. THANK YOUUUUUU!!!
PM
^
Lilith Swann
 Posted: Aug 19 2017, 11:14 AM

Neutral

twenty-sevenx-gene researcher
N/Aoriginal character
unavailableSuryeol
applicationtracker

Lilith Swann

Carol Danvers

Sent your requests via PM! Just let me know if you need anything changed or done differently!
Thank you for requesting<3
PMEmail
^
Scott Edwards
 Posted: Aug 29 2017, 09:34 AM

Neutral

TwentyStudent/Research Assistant/Office Aide
HaloOriginal
Ask JoeyVex Demon King
applicationtracker

Scott Edwards

Hey //files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/smile.gif

So my face claim is Cody Christian and I need a new avatar pic because I not a huge fan of my current one, been using it way too long haha. So would it be possible for you to resize this Avatar pic by 250x400, don't mind if you have to crop it to make it work either //files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/smile.gif

The next one is another a bit more difficult, if it could be 250x400 that would be great but size is more of a secondary issue. My character has the ability to turn himself into light much like how Piotr can turn himself into metal. I was kind of wondering if it would be possible for you to do that kind of affect on this Pic. It would turn his skin a glowing white, he loses a lot of detail about his appearance and his skin becomes smooth and flawless. I don't know much about photo editing so I apologise if this isn't possible or if I haven't given you enough details. Please feel free to message me if you feel you need more details, but as this is more for myself to help me with how he would look I don't mind if you give it your creative flair or if you feel another picture would be better to use.
PMEmail
^
Carol Danvers
 Posted: Oct 28 2017, 12:33 PM

X-Men

thirty threeformer air force colonol
Binarycanon
TakenOri
applicationtracker

Carol Danvers

Hi again!!

Could you please just size adjust these for my app?

450X400
200X400
200x400

Thank you!!!!
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES -
 photo AffiliateButtonTempt_zpspntsfh7x.jpg
SKIN BY WHAT KATY DID @ SHINE. CFS BY BLACK. CODE TAG BY JAWN. MISC. CODING BY KYROS OF X-GENERATION