CHATBOX
CHATBOX LINK || NO SPAM OR ABUSE!

x-generation
EST. 2009 | X-MEN AU SET IN 2023 | NO WORD COUNT | JCINK PREMIUM

UPDATE #08 - Restricted Powers Change

Have a look around and do not hesitate to ask questions!

Add Reply
New Poll

Water For Two
Noriko Ashida
 Posted: Feb 16 2018, 03:28 PM

X-Men

twentyX-Men (Probationary)
surgecanon
Engagedfrost
applicationtracker

Noriko Ashida

Noriko was feeling understandably stressed as of late. She was engaged for starters…and still not a hundred percent sure what that would mean for her. There was once a point in time that she’d come to this mansion, wide eyed, scared, unable to control her powers. The fact that the most pressing issue for her was the fact that she was supposed to be planning a wedding and hadn’t so much as figured out what flowers she liked, she supposed she was doing pretty okay. Zach was usually pretty busy and so was she, and their relationship was great. It was almost like nothing had changed…almost like they were both trying to forget that Zach had proposed. It wasn’t like either of them had a clue what to do with it anyway. Regardless it was that looming cloud that was causing Nori to look for any outlet she could find…and not the electric kind.

She was honestly lucky that her mentor was pretty tied up with being a newborn’s father or she probably wouldn’t have been able to get away with about half of what she did. Couple that with the fact that one of the X-men was her fiancé and knew her well enough to either look the other way or end up elbow deep in trouble with her, and Nori had it pretty made. She was busying herself with actually going through with forming a club at the school, still scouting potentials. She was making friends to pass the time and to keep in top physical shape with and over all, looming cloud or not, Noriko was happy. It had been a very long time since she could smile at herself in the mirror.

One of the friends she’d recently made was more of an acquaintance on the sheer fact that the girl seemed just as lost as Noriko did when she’d first arrived. They were also both Japanese but the obvious connection didn’t matter so much. Nori had been in America for so long and exposed to the culture long before that that she pretty much considered herself American at this point. People could barely detect any flaws in her fluent English and were more surprised when she started speaking Japanese then they ought to be. This friend, well acquaintance really was on Nori’s mind that afternoon wondering how the girl was pulling through. Rather than going on a jog through the gardens alone, Nori thought she’d fill up an extra water bottle invite this friend. Two water bottles in hand, Noriko headed toward the student wing and she rapped on Hisako’s door. ”Hisako? Soko no anata?”

---Hisako Ichiki

PM
^
Hisako Ichiki
 Posted: Feb 23 2018, 02:36 PM

Student

FifteenStudent
ArmorCanon
SingleFox
applicationtracker

Hisako Ichiki

Hisako had been keeping to herself these past months. Trying her best to move on from the incidents of the past, she hadn't done much of note since her birthday. Mostly training and keeping the regiment that Logan had set for her, she ran three days a week, did weight or boxing training one day a week, ate healthy attended all her classes and after school activities, she was for all intents and purposes a normal teenage girl. Aside from the fact she had no friends, nor made any effort at all to meet any. Ever since being publicly bullied at the dodge-ball game, she had avoided all contact with teens unless she had too. The contacts where also very short with no real substance to them. She had thought about doing more gym classes but decided she liked where she was.

Today was her third run day but she had decided to put it off till the afternoon, since she had a presentation for her science class to get done. When the knock at the door followed by the language she hadn't heard in a few months, save for the ruff and grumbly voice of Logan. She was confused, it took her a moment to remember that Noriko, the girl who had saved her from her bully the first time, spoke Japanese. It took Hisako a moment to collect herself before moving to the door and opening it. She knew the older girl spoke English but, it felt good to speak her home language. "Kon'nichiwa, Noriko-Sempai, genki? Nanika hitsuyō ga arimashita ka?" She noticed the bottles in Nori's other hand raising a brow, she looked back up at her elder and waited for the answer. Hisako wondered what the girl could want, she knew she wasn't in trouble...for once. So she wondered what had brought her here. She kind of hoped she get to talk to her again one day, just never having the courage to approach the girl.

Noriko Ashida

PM
^
Noriko Ashida
 Posted: Mar 9 2018, 09:55 PM

X-Men

surgecanon
Engagedfrost
applicationtracker

Noriko Ashida

Noriko gave the girl a bright and friendly smile before holding out the extra water bottle for Hisako to claim. ”Yoi. Arigatō.” She replied purposefully bringing the formality down a notch. Nori really wasn’t here to be her superior or order her around. She switched to English to explain herself. ”I’ve noticed that our running schedules usually match up with the exception of today. I take mine a lot lighter than what I imagine you have with Logan lately. I thought maybe an extra run wouldn’t hurt? I like to go down to the gardens for a bit. Would you like to join me, Hisa-Chan?” Nori hopped Hisako wouldn’t be offended that she’d basically just called her ‘dear.’ It wasn’t uncommon for an upperclassmen to call their younger peers ‘chan’ though it could be said in many different lights.

”If you don’t, that’s totally okay too. I’m not one of the teachers or anything, so I’m not here to make you go out if this is your personal time.” she added hurriedly. Lately Noriko had been slightly self-conscious wondering if maybe her success in class and how close she was to becoming X-woman was going to her head, changing her interactions with her peers. She certainly hoped not.

---Hisako Ichiki

PM
^
Hisako Ichiki
 Posted: Mar 13 2018, 11:45 PM

Student

FifteenStudent
ArmorCanon
SingleFox
applicationtracker

Hisako Ichiki

Noriko's smile was met with one from Hisako herself, before looking confused and slowly taking the water bottle. The explanation that follow made the girl light up like a bulb. S cool upperclassman like Noriko-Sempai...wanted to spend time...with her? What was happening, for a split second doubt set in and she worried this would be a trap or joke of some kind. Then she remembered the person she was talking about, how the woman had been nothing but helpful and kind to her, the fear was pushed down. Hai! Let me just change real quick, it has gotten so warm."

Hisako walked out of view and a moment later returned pulling down a tank top, Noriko could see the physical change in her, the girl who once had limb noodle arms was starting to get muscle, her legs were becoming defined as well, showing all her hard work. The young girl was begging to blossom and thanks to Logan, she was turning into quite the woman. With her running shoes on and water bottle in hand she had a pair of sea foam wireless head phones around her neck, rather expensive ones. "Promise, you won't leave me behind?" She asked with a smirk, this girl was very different from the one Nori had saved last year. She felt bright and vibrant.

"So, you will be graduating soon, right?" She asked following the older girl down the hall. "Are you going to stay and become an X-woman? I think you'd do a great job, I want to be one someday. But I have a long way to go, I don't even have one of those cool suits yet." Referring to the missions suits, it was true, she hadn't been on a training mission yet and she knew why. The first several months at the school Hisako had gotten into nothing but trouble in fact she had stopped using her powers completely even for every day things. Logan had told her it was good to rely on herself.

Noriko Ashida

PM
^
Noriko Ashida
 Posted: Mar 21 2018, 04:13 PM

X-Men

surgecanon
Engagedfrost
applicationtracker

Noriko Ashida

Nori's smile widened when the girl agreed to accept the extended invitation so long as she could quickly change her clothes. Nori gave her a nod of understanding and a quickly uttered "Hai." and with that Nori leaned herself with comfortable and confident ease against the wall in the hallway to wait for her friend.

Hisako was quick to return pulling on a tank top and Nori tilted her head curiously at the sight of the younger girl's arms. There was a healthy tone and definition to her muscle mass that was definitely not there the day they'd met and Nori had caught that Jesse girl picking on her. Of course everyone knew which students were Logan's. They always had the hardest training next to maybe any of Mr. Summer's students. Nori admired the color of Hisako's headphones for a brief instance whilst she was jokingly asking the electrokinetic not to leave her behind. Nori quipped back with an "I'll try...but we'll see."

The two girls carried on doesn't the hallway nearing the staircase and Nori glanced over at Hisako when asked her plans regarding graduation. Noriko beamed at the compliment unable to help the effect of that boost to her ego. "Yeah...I think I am." she mused glad to have the conversation aloud with someone. Sure She'd talked to Zach about it but they talked about everything. It was kinda nice to talk to another girl about whatever. "You could pretty much wear anything though right?" Noriko inquired with a tilt of her head before leading the way down the stairs into the foyer. "With your powers I mean?" As they were headed toward the front entrance to the mansion, a science on the wall flickered as Nori passed and drew just a bit of energy from it. She'd been practicing drawing very small bits of energy from things in passing to not only keep herself energized throughout the day but also to keep from breaking things on shorting them out. It was all part of her power control training. When it was pointed out to her that it was always a possibility that she could and up somewhere with no available power source and by drawing in controlled amounts all throughout the day she could always be ready to spell some should she need to.

Noriko opened the door to the outside and the sunshine flooded into the foyer washing over the both of them. It was an absolutely invigorating feeling on her skin. "Let's go!" she suggested eagerly b store stepping down onto the patio and setting off at a brisk but reasonable pace.

---Hisako Ichiki

PM
^
Hisako Ichiki
 Posted: Mar 25 2018, 02:56 AM

Student

FifteenStudent
ArmorCanon
SingleFox
applicationtracker

Hisako Ichiki

Hisako was practically buzzing with excitement while they walked, though when the conversation switched to her powers she shrugged a bit, her mood clearly going down just a notch. "I guess so, I don't really use them anymore. Professor Ishikawa helped me learn more about them, so I know what they are. But Logan-Sensai wants me to rely on myself, not my mutation so I have kind of avoided using it at all." Hisako had always felt like she was a boring person, and her powers were no exception to this, not that she hated them, but they seemed boring to her. She couldn't fly, or spit fire, or even run super fast like Noriko-Sempai. She just got all ghost armored.

There was a moment of hesitation as they hit the bottom of the steps but she continued. "I...Also punched a van across a city block once, so I don't want to get in trouble again. Besides, the x-suits are so cool, they are all leather and tough looking, I want mine to have big gloves, so I can punch the bad guys." She stopped her little speech and her cheeks turned a light shade of pink. "Not that...I only want to be and x-men for the cool suit and punching stuff, I wanna help people, like you so Noriko-sempai."

Her brown eyes locked on to the little hand movement, and visible jump of a electricity into the girl. Noriko-sempai clearly had a lot of control over her power, which was something Hisako wanted but figured Logan-sensai would teach her when she was ready. They weren't up to combat drills yet, anyways. She was about to comment on it when the bright sun hit her, for once Hisako didn't recoil from it but embraced it. The warm feeling soaking in her skin making her feel alive. Aside from the muscle and the stronger sense of self, Logan had given her a love for the outdoors,she was hoping they could go camping sometime she had never done the activity before.

Noriko-sempai took off before Hisako could realize and the younger girl moved quick to catch up, when she first came to the school she could barely run, now she kept up with Logan-sensai most days unless he went really hard. It was hard to talk and run so the headphones came up and the k-pop blared from under them, Hisako was quick, and bright now. A big smile on her face while she kept pace with the older girl that she honestly looked up too, she hadn't had anyone close to her age to look up too before, so it was a neat feeling. Once she really enjoyed.

Noriko Ashida

PM
^
Noriko Ashida
 Posted: Apr 1 2018, 03:22 PM

X-Men

surgecanon
Engagedfrost
applicationtracker

Noriko Ashida

Logan didn’t want Hisako using her powers much? Relying on them, maybe Nori could see where that would be frowned on…but not using them really seemed kinda backwards to Noriko. Then again she was kind of on the other end of the spectrum where learning really good power control was sort of a must for her everyday living. At one point she couldn’t even be in a room with plugged in appliances and when she let herself slip that reality wasn’t far off. Having her gauntlets back definitely helped, but there was also the fact that in her time training with Alex and independently, Noriko had really learned to measure even the minute differences in what she needed to absorb for what desired effect she needed from an impressive arching corona to an energy boost.

Hisako sheepishly went on to explain that she’d punched a van across a city block and she really didn’t want to be in trouble for something like that again. As for the X-suits, Nori wasn’t sure she could concur on the fashion, but for the most part she understood that they were usually catered to the needs of the powers and the person. Nori’s response had been a chuckle as she half bragged half joked. ”I took out three of Manhattan's power grids once.” The idea of the suit having big gloves was a little funny looking in Nori’s mind but she didn’t really comment on it, blanching when Hisako talked about how she wanted to help people…like Nori did.

That was what prompted the older girl to start her running in silence, though that silence didn’t betray her. Nori never was the most talkative person and when something was on her mind her face could remain utterly neutral and patient. Years of traumatizing events could do that to a person. As they ran at that brisk pace for that moment in silence, just the slightest hints of sound from Hisako’s head phones bleeding out, Noriko really contemplated the notion. Did she help people? She certainly didn’t think so. Working for her employer really only yielded results for her needs. There was that boy…that one time…but she didn’t know where he was now, if he was even alive or what the client that had wanted her to rescue him wanted with him in the first place. She really hadn’t wanted to think about any of that. And when she returned with the gauntlets, they resembled Forge-sama’s old creations and the tech that Zach was pretty good with so well that they were easy to explain as blandly as possible. She supposed that she and Zach had also been the reason Mercury had made it home. Nori was still find herself wondering what history Zach had with the older girl. Thankfully Mercury hadn’t really said anything about the details of where Zach and Nori had gotten their intel. Maybe Mercury assumed that the X-men had dispatched them. With the information Noriko had gotten…Zach was pretty quick to make it all work.

The girls rounded the slow corner that went into the tree line into the woods on the grounds. The woodsy smell hit Nori in a rush and she closed her eyes for a moment to breathe it in.

---Hisako Ichiki

PM
^
Hisako Ichiki
 Posted: Apr 25 2018, 01:37 PM

Student

FifteenStudent
ArmorCanon
SingleFox
applicationtracker

Hisako Ichiki

Hisako watched as Nori took off after bragging about her power, Hisako's mouth formed an O shape as she stared up and her, then pulling on her headphones she jogged after her. Probably to Nori's surprise Hisako kept up rather easily. The young girl had been working very hard these past months to get into shape, with Logan's direction it was pretty easy. She thrived on scheduled work, and having a routine, she had grown very close to Logan in the short time they had been together, it was like the old man could see into her brain, the whole first month she was certain he was a secret psychic or something like that.

Now it had gotten to the point were she raced to beat him to the training room everyday, or she did sit up in her own room. Little things, her training had become a big portion of her life. It was something positive for the girl to focus on, despite her normal up beat attitude she was often down on herself in every way, but this was different. This was her pushing herself up and she loved that feeling. She needed it, it was almost like a drug to her.

A bright smile was on her face, while doing the breathing work Logan had taught her while running, when they hit the treeline and inhaled deep and made a "mmmm" Noise, she had learned to love nature, Logan had her out in it enough and without social media to distract her, she had often come outside to read books and work out. The nerd was out of the city but she was still a nerd, always reading books, and learning new things. She still held to the dream of being an astrophysicist, once they got deeper into the treeline she glanced up at Nori with a quizzical look on her face.

She wondered what Noriko was thinking about, probably on her future, being Asian. Especially Japanese. That was a given, they had been taught from the moment they could walk to think about the future and what they would become and be. How they would affect the world at large and around them, she was sure Nori's upbringing was better than her's though. It was hard to compare now that she was starting to come to terms that her family was terrible. She wasn't quiet there but it was becoming more obvious, something had been wrong when she had grown up. Life here was so different after all. She had told herself America was just weird but the more time she spent with Logan, the more she realized it wasn't the country.

Noriko Ashida

PM
^
Noriko Ashida
 Posted: May 11 2018, 02:02 PM

X-Men

surgecanon
Engagedfrost
applicationtracker

Noriko Ashida

The girls were nearing the garden now. Noriko could hear the babbling water of the little zen fountain there in the koi pond. It meant a lot to Nori that all of it was still there even after she'd heard how much of the area was destroyed years back in the blast. She suspected that Logan had a lot to do with this area being maintained. He had a lot of experience and appreciation for her culture and she appreciated how authentic that was. This garden was no elaborate landscape but it had the same sense of peace to it from the small brook to the couple of dogwood trees that almost passed for the sakura in the spring.

With an encouraging smile toward Hisa-chan, Nori made her way over to the little stone bench that sat beside the creek to peer into the crisp water at her own reflection, her blue hair absolutely vivid in the reflection. "So how are things going for you now, Hisa-chan?" the concern in her voice indicated that it wasn't a casual question in reference to a catch all version of the teenage school girl life. When they'd first met it was just in time for Noriko to stop a blonde girl from beating Hisako up really bad. Looking at the girl now, Noriko doubted people were messing with her but she was curious about it.

Noriko perched herself on the stone bench leaving enough room for Hisako to sit beside her if she wished. Settled for the moment, Noriko helped herself to a long healthy drink from her water bottle, just the crisp sound of the spring reminding her to hydrate.

---Hisako Ichiki

PM
^
Hisako Ichiki
 Posted: May 24 2018, 02:09 AM

Student

FifteenStudent
ArmorCanon
SingleFox
applicationtracker

Hisako Ichiki

Hisako had kept a decent pace with Noriko-sempai, as they reached the garden she slide off her headphones and marveled at the area. It was so well maintained and looked almost...like it was taken care of daily, it wasn't perfect by any means but it reminded her of home, of her culture, of who she was...she still had a hard time with that. Not that she was openly mocked for it but she heard whispers about how she was a Japanese girl who loved tradional food, and manga, and anime. It was like they wanted her to be ashamed of who she was.

Noriko-sempai posed an interesting question and she made no effort to hide her tone, Hisako allowed herself to settle next to the woman she looked up too, and took a drink herself. Allowing herself a moment of thought before blurting anything out. She sighed a little. "Better...Noriko-sempai...I still don't full fit in here, I don't really have any friends and I don't socialize much. I am doing well in classes and moved away from the internet. But, if I am being honest..." She hesitated for a split second, honesty wasn't the easiest thing for her. "...I'm lonely..." She finally said it.

"I think the others...the other teens, don't like me much. I think being close to Logan-sensei scares them or something...I try...but, ever since...well...it's just easier if I stay away I guess." She was clearly choosing her words, avoiding being too negative, she wasn't looking at Noriko but at her water bottle, letting the sound of the stream take her away. "It was the same in Japan...I just...can't make friends." She shrugged and then took another drink and finally let her eyes travel up to Noriko. Searching her face to see if that was a good enough answer.

She was worried she hadn't given enough information, or maybe too much, she didn't want to upset Noriko because then she...no...she had to stop. She started counting under her breath and closed her eyes. Counting to ten, she tensed up a bit, clearly wanting to gain control over what was happening. She was trying not to spiral. After 12 seconds she stopped and blinked her eyes open. "Sorry about that..."

Noriko Ashida

PM
^
Noriko Ashida
 Posted: Jun 7 2018, 04:23 PM

X-Men

surgecanon
Engagedfrost
applicationtracker

Noriko Ashida

Noriko listened to her fellow student with concern in her eyes. There was no wrinkle of judgment or uncertainty on her face at all but it was unclear whether this was because there was an authentic lack of judgment or a practiced attempt of not showing judgment toward someone who needed her. What she was hearing from Hisa-chan was that she'd always struggled to make friends even while she was home in Japan. What Nori was seeing was a strong lack of confidence and even...was that anxiety maybe? Noriko watched Hisako count down in her head releasing slow breath and with curious eyes illuminated by a breif spark of electricity, Noriko blinked in suprise. Hisako apologized and Noriko blinked looking back toward the water in thought.

"Hisa-chan?" Nori addressed the girl without actually looking at her. "Perhaps it is your definition of what a 'friend' is that stands in your way? It isn't wrong to feel close to your sensei, and that other teenagers feel intimidated because of that association with him isn't a bad thing either. Logan-san is one of the best here." her distant gaze into the water suggested Noriko might have been speaking from personal experience. "He is very particular and that he sees something in you is always going to intimidate others, but also Hisa-chan, I think he's trying to teach you how to see something in yourself as well. Finding friends in those older and wiser than you, sensei or otherwise just means you need more from a friendship than you think you do. Continue seeking out those that enrich your life." her advice was coming from a very real place of experience. "Respect for you elders and your teachers is still something practiced here but it is different from what it was in Japan. Here you are not expected to bow because you are younger. You are not expected to kneel because you're a woman. We may teach and enrich the lives of our older friends as well. Believe yourself to be a worthy gakusei and a worthy friend and perhaps you won't feel so lonely."

---Hisako Ichiki

PM
^
Hisako Ichiki
 Posted: Jun 9 2018, 08:58 AM

Student

FifteenStudent
ArmorCanon
SingleFox
applicationtracker

Hisako Ichiki

The blank look on Noriko-sempai's face was odd to the younger girl, she was used to people judging her, but then again Nori probably knew that. It was a typical thing for a young girl, especially one growing up in Japan. She took a moment to almost...appreciate the blank look, it was an odd sensation. She always knew people were judging her, but when she saw it on their face. She knew there was no way to get rid of that look, the fact that after a confession Noriko wasn't looking at her that way. It lifted a little of the pressure she put on herself.

Nori began to speak, as always Hisako looked at her as she spoke and gave the woman her undivided attention. At first she was confused, her definition of friends couldn't be wrong...could it? After all a friend was someone you bonded with, someone you just chatted about your day with. Her eyebrows knit a little closer together. Clearly pondering the words being said to her.

The fact that she said Logan-sensai saw something in her caused a little pink the glow in her cheeks. She went to respond but then stopped herself. Opening her mouth for a moment and then closing it. She wanted to focus on what Nori was saying...not the negative thoughts swirling around. Which was effectively like fighting a storm in your head. The next sentence though, made the storm stop. Like a fog light clearing everything else away.

Seeing something in her self sounded like an impossible task, but...needing something from a relationship. The sounded right. Too right, like, she had never had the words before and suddenly a few things clicked into place. Her eyes never left Nori's face, but. The look on her face showed her mind was racing. A relationship was not all giving from her end...she was...allowed to need something? What was it that she needed? That was a hard question to answer, she thought about Logan. Not as a sensai, but. Just Logan.

Protection, care, honesty, guidance.

She seemed to snap back a bit when Nori said her final sentence. Brown eyes locked on her, this was a lot to take in, a whole lot. She took a long, slow breath, her hands were shaking. Enrich her life...Enriching others lives. Again, it was almost like a foreign language. She knew the words, she knew them very well. But...when applied to herself it was, so weird, it rocked the foundation of the little bubble she had built around herself. She stared at her water bottle. Thinking of her friends. Maggie.

Learning, laughing, warmth.

She felt selfish for a split second, just a second though. The words Nori had said washing away the guilt like the tide. Women weren't beholden here...children weren't disrespected here...She...she wasn't in Japan anymore. Her lower lip quivered, could she...could she really just...just let it go? She felt her eyes welling up a little. Everything that was drilled into her, everything she had been taught, Logan had already told her it was wrong. Even by Japanese standards, could she really...start over? She swallowed hard, blinking away the liquid building in her eyes, allowing herself to look at Noriko. What did she get from her?

Acceptance

Understanding

"..." She didn't realize her mouth was open a bit, until she went to speak and then stopped. Her throat was dry suddenly, she reached up and wiped her face on her arm, then quickly took a drink. "Y-Ye...Hai." She switched back to Japanese, after she had swallowed the life giving liquid. The idea of being worthy, of not being less because she was a woman, of seeing something in herself, of...people actually wanting her around. Her world was crumbling a little bit. "Noriko-sempai...Arigatōgozaimashita..." She inhaled deeply, trying to get control over her emotions. But, right now...the idea of crying...felt really good.

"Noriko-Sempai...I...How did you, I mean. Did you have this problem too?" The way Nori had said everything hadn't escaped her. "I like...talking to my elders more, the other teens, they...it's just not the same..." She couldn't stop the tears any longer.

Noriko Ashida

PM
^
Noriko Ashida
 Posted: Jun 18 2018, 12:20 PM

X-Men

surgecanon
Engagedfrost
applicationtracker

Noriko Ashida

Hisako's appreciation babbled out in their native tongue earned a patient smile from the elder of the two of them, the babbling from the small garden brook bringing Nori to a peaceful state of being. It was the very best state for patience and understanding. Hisa-chan wondered aloud if Noriko had a similar 'problem' as a student here and she sat a bit more upright seriously considering how to answer that. In the earlier days of her education here it was true that there were more teachers and helpful adults in her life than fellow students to easily relate to.

"While the situation was similar, I guess I don't really see it as a 'problem.' I just went with what made sense and I was confident and as kind as I could be with my peers and I did alright." she admitted with a light shrug. In truth, Noriko's time at the mansion as a younger teen was pretty limited. The trainwreck that had been her teenage years started when she was about fourteen and was captured by the MRD. From that point on she experienced far more than the dangers and heartbreak any young girl could face including rape, drug addiction and even murder. Noriko stopped worrying about how many friends she had a long time ago. It barely even occured to her. Well, there went that peaceful state of mind. Her gaze shifted up toward the dogwood leaves of the trees wishing they were the real sakura. Finally she drew in a breath. "We should complete our route, Hisa-chan." she suggested standing up with a stretch of her arms, bits of her gauntlets glittering in the sunlight.

---Hisako Ichiki

PM
^
Hisako Ichiki
 Posted: Jun 24 2018, 11:37 PM

Student

FifteenStudent
ArmorCanon
SingleFox
applicationtracker

Hisako Ichiki

Hisako's eyes were trained on the elder, ready to absorb the wisdom she passed down. As if through osmosis of the tears she was trying to stop. However, what came was unexpected. Everything seemed to shift a bit, as if Nori-Sempai took the question much more seriously. Her answer was very straight forward. Earnest. It reinforced the early statement of not worrying about connecting with the teens and sticking with what made sense, she had to think about what made sense to her. Getting good grades, Logan, being strong, Maggie, cooking, Noriko. While the others filled a hole in Hisako's life Noriko just, was there, no role. No hole to slot into, she just was with her and made her feel...like it was ok to cry, Nori didn't coddle her, or telling it was alright, or yell at her. She just...let it happen.

The younger nodded at the statement of finishing the route, and went to dry her face while Nori stretched. When she looked up she saw her elder had her arms above her head, powerful gauntlets glistening. Her hair flowing in the gentle breeze, Hisako felt safe with her, close to her. There was some new feeling though, after that talk, it was...odd. She shook it off and got to her feet. Taking a very long, deep breath. "I...would like to do more thinks together Nori-sempai. If, that is ok with you? I know you are very busy." Hisako figured Nori was often out saving the world, so she didn't want to pet herself in the way of that.

"Nothing big, just. Jogs, and maybe spend time together. Talking, and maybe more jogs?" She beamed waiting for Nori to get up and lead the way.

Noriko Ashida

PM
^
Noriko Ashida
 Posted: Jun 30 2018, 01:43 PM

X-Men

surgecanon
Engagedfrost
applicationtracker

Noriko Ashida

Hisa-chan seemed to agree that it was best they get to the route they were jogging and Nori could feel the younger student’s eyes on her, likely looking for more guidance. The eldest of the two girls was able to hide the soft smile on her lips but she certainly seemed to swell with satisfaction. It felt good to have taught someone something. It only affirmed that she was on the right path in her endeavors and truly, Noriko had needed to be more sure of that going forward. She might be one of the youngest of the X-men when she graduated but that didn’t mean she wouldn’t be an excellent one. She was certainly going to give it her all.

After a moment, Hisako got to her feet beside Noriko and Nori was taking a moment to enjoy a long refreshing drink from her water bottle. Hydration was always important of course. The girl timidly stated that she wanted to spend a bit more time together and Noriko’s gaze fell upon curiously. Nori smiled warmly and gave a slow nod. ”Hai. That would be just fine. I usually go for a run around this time, each day. I can’t promise I’d make it every day as my graduation is nearing but we could meet most of them if you’d like.” she suggested as she took a moment to stretch each of her legs in a bit of a lazy lunge stretch.

Warmed up she nodded to the younger girl. ”Alright Hisa-chan…how about a little fun? Let’s see how fast you are. I’ll race you back….and I won’t use my powers.” she promised. Noriko could achieve superspeed with focused electricity but she didn’t plan to take advantage. Hisako’s smile was pleasant to see. Maybe a bit of childish fun would bring that out in her more. That was all the warning she was going to give. Noriko burst off into a run down the path leading the way toward the mansion.

---Hisako Ichiki

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES -
 photo AffiliateButtonTempt_zpspntsfh7x.jpg
SKIN BY WHAT KATY DID @ SHINE. CFS BY BLACK. CODE TAG BY JAWN. MISC. CODING BY KYROS OF X-GENERATION