CHATBOX
CHATBOX LINK || NO SPAM OR ABUSE!

x-generation
EST. 2009 | X-MEN AU SET IN 2023 | NO WORD COUNT | JCINK PREMIUM

UPDATE #08 - Restricted Powers Change

Have a look around and do not hesitate to ask questions!

Add Reply

Virtuoso, Stuff about her career
Elysia Vasquez
 Posted: Mar 29 2018, 03:03 AM

Elysia Vasquez

This is just where I'm gonna post things that give insight to Elysia's career over the years including interviews, songs, poetry, plays, paintings, drawings, sculptures, designs, and things like that. I hope you enjoy it.
^
Elysia Vasquez
 Posted: Mar 29 2018, 03:04 AM

Elysia Vasquez

.note { height: 500px; width: 400px; box-shadow: 1px 1px 18px #000; background-image: url("https://images.template.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Crumpled-Free-Paper-Background-for-You.png"); background-size: cover; margin: 10px; } p { font-family: 'Shadows Into Light Two', cursive; font-size: 15px; font-style: oblique; font-weight: bold; padding-top: 18px; padding-left: 20px; } h1 { font-family: 'Satisfy', cursive; padding-top: 10px; padding-left: 40px; height: 11px; font-size: 24px; } h2 { font-family: 'Satisfy', cursive; padding-top: -90px; padding-left: 40px; font-size: 20px; } .note img { float: right; height: 100px; width: 120px; padding-top: 1px; padding-right: 20px; } Patchwork a Virtuoso original Shakin' off the haze, and you don't know who you are You see that you've been fallin' right from the startIllusion's been shattered and the lights have fadedYou're a patchwork, honey, and nothing is sacredStripped of everything that you've wanted to beBut it's time, patchwork, time to be freeRipped apart, stitched together over and overAnd it hurts, baby, just to be soberBroken down just so you'll scream my nameAin't it funny, the shit they'll do for fameTore it all down, stripped to my bonesAll that's left's a broken girl without a home
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

AFFILIATES -
 photo AffiliateButtonTempt_zpspntsfh7x.jpg
SKIN BY WHAT KATY DID @ SHINE. CFS BY BLACK. CODE TAG BY JAWN. MISC. CODING BY KYROS OF X-GENERATION