CHATBOX
CHATBOX LINK || NO SPAM OR ABUSE!

x-generation
EST. 2009 | X-MEN AU SET IN 2023 | NO WORD COUNT | JCINK PREMIUM

UPDATE #07 - Check out what's new!

Have a look around and do not hesitate to ask questions!

Add Reply
New Poll

Can't Stay In The Past, Lane's Ex-Wife
Lane Taylor
 Posted: Sep 24 2017, 04:14 PM

Humans

thirty-twobartender
just 'lane'original
singlekyros
applicationtracker

Lane Taylor

love me dead.

emilia clarke

hannah taylor. 30 to 32. lane's ex-wife.

So I'm finally getting around to posting this girl up. I'm firm about her name, age, relationship with Lane, and that she is human but beyond that, her history can be whatever you want it to be (within reason) and her reasoning behind coming to New York can be whatever you want it to be as well. While I would prefer her FC to remain the same, I'm open to your suggestions as well. She does need to have that small town beauty pagent winner feel to her, though.

Hannah and Lane were high school sweethearts in their hometown of Loveland, Colorado. Lane worked his ass off on off-shore oil rigs off the coast of Texas (so like in the Gulf of Mexico) and was often away from home and Hannah for weeks at a time, especially if a storm rolled in and grounded all travel to or from the rig. At some point in the marriage, Hannah began having an affair. The reasoning can be completely up to you, but after seven or eight years of marriage, Lane came home early from working and found Hannah and the man she was having an affair with in the act. Lane is the one that filed for a divorce, and Lane is the one that left everything behind to move to New York for a fresh start.

So it'll be completely up to you as to what Hannah's been doing with her life since the divorce, and I'm open to brainstorming sessions with you about what their relationship was like in the past (either in high school or during marriage).

One of the biggest things about their relationship that I'd like the keep intact is that Lane had been dropping hints to Hannah during the last six months to a year of their marriage that he would have liked to start a family. Obviously, that never happened, but I definitely want that to be known and out there.

Click here to read Lane's application and feel free to shoot me a PM if you're interested in taking this hot mess!

Please note that you must be 18+ to play this character!

BY MITZI
PM
^
Lane Taylor
 Posted: May 12 2018, 11:39 AM

Humans

thirty-twobartender
just 'lane'original
singlekyros
applicationtracker

Lane Taylor

Bump! FC restriction changed - FC can be writer's choice!
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES -
 photo AffiliateButtonTempt_zpspntsfh7x.jpg
SKIN BY WHAT KATY DID @ SHINE. CFS BY BLACK. CODE TAG BY JAWN. MISC. CODING BY KYROS OF X-GENERATION